Sunday, February 28, 2010
Saturday, February 27, 2010
sorry that there's now two mackenzie's following this blog... LOL. i have two google accounts and i forgot which one i was using for here.
anyways, three quick things.
1. my friend dianne has a shirt with a banana beating up a monkey. okay, maybe the violence between the banana and monkey is just IMPLIED. but it was still funny since jessica and i were amused and she had no idea what was going on.
2. i hate how february is such a slacker and doesn't even bother to finish off the three last days of any NORMAL month. it is throwing me off. "math test on 3/2/10" should be farther away!
3. when i try to tell stories about us bowling with our off hand at three in the morning... i start talking/laughing so loud and then going off into other tangents and otherwise being a spaz that my face physically hurt after lunch last week.
that is all.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
Monday, February 8, 2010
Tonight, nothing big going on just still planning for the fun all nighter! Oh big thanks to the girls that took Kristin to see the movie last week, she really had a fun time! And I am so sorry that I couldn't make it, I had to ... well yea thanks again she loved it! So what was your guys favorite super bowl commercial? I really like the Doritos one with the little kid slapping his momma's date telling him what not to do "don't touch my momma, and don't touch my Doritos!". That one was funny!
Well I keep telling all of you to post a picture about something funny and I thought I should do what I ask for others to do. Well the first one is not really funny but when I was going through my pictures I past my wedding photos and thought to at least post one. She is the coolest person!
And Rowdy... he is something else. I started a new class online today and this picture made me think about reading for class so I posted it!
Can't wait for the All Nighter, Please let us know how many friends are coming if any so we can make sure everything is all good! Have a great day!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
The First Event!
Beacon Youth Group All Nighter!!!!
When: Sunday, February 14 at 5pm to Monday, February 15 with pick up at 7am to 9 am (please let us know if transportation to and from is an issue)
Where: The Abbas’
1855 E. Rose Ave. Apt. 4B, Orange, CA 92687
-Off Tustin Ave. between Collins and Walnut across the street from McDonalds
Activities: Games, Photo Scavenger Hunt, Movies, Bowling and breakfast at Denny’s
Photo Scavenger Hunt-
- The Photo Scavenger Hunt starts at 6pm, which means you, need to be at the Abbas’ house before that starts to be involved with the game.
- If you can’t then please meet us a 9pm at the Abbas’ place for the rest of the night
Cost: $20 for bowling and denny’s (dinner will be provided)
What to bring: any games, movies, drinks and snacks you want (no energy drinks sorry). Pillow, sleeping bag and any other overnight things you will need.
Youth Permission Form
If you or a friend have not been to an event this year, please fill out this form before you arrive at the event. Thank you! :)