Monday, February 15, 2010

Wow, what a night!


Wow, what a night! I don't know where to start in talking about the all nighter. We had 11 youth took the challenge on staying up all night with out sleeping. We had a lot of fun playing a video games, photo scavenger hunt, bowling, and then a little Denny's for some early breakfast! I ended up sleeping all day and I can't really find the right words to tell you how the event went so I will let you see for you self.
Fun Times

You know I found out that this is not a Starbucks worker!

A picture with a Statue (great picture)

Come on did you have to wake up Mike?

Bowling
Denny's hanging out and getting fuel to finish strong!

Lets just say that Kristin could only hold up until the sun came up, But still proud of her

If you guys have a pictures of the night post them!


3 comments:

  1. LOL... but the guy was very excited to pretend to be a starbucks worker? Hey... do you have the photo of the creative we-broke-into-an-elementary-school photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I forgot about that photo! i am sure we have it, i will post it tonight when i get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea its on the computer and post some more too!

    ReplyDelete

Youth Permission Form

Click here for the image

If you or a friend have not been to an event this year, please fill out this form before you arrive at the event. Thank you! :)