Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another memorable night at youth group!




Last night was memorable for many different reasons. There was an epic game of pictionary that took place and some amazing discussion about the message this past Sunday but the part that stuck out the most was deciding on a mission trip this summer. Going into last night I was not sure what to expect I had about 11 different options to pick from and wasn’t sure where to go. So, we decided to have the youth help us. After discussing all the trips and who they would be working with at each location we asked the Youth to take 5 minutes to pray about where to go and not to talk to anyone else. When we gathered after the 5 minutes we had everyone close their eyes and raise their hand when the trip they felt they were called to was announced. One after one I named the trips with no hands, I was getting closer to the last few trips and then all of a sudden almost every hand was raised. I truly felt God at work last night as I as well was called to that same location. I am so excited to see what God has in store for us!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had fun too! Pictionary will never be the same for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post's picture is not filling its magical leopluradon riding a turtle quota

    ReplyDelete

Youth Permission Form

Click here for the image

If you or a friend have not been to an event this year, please fill out this form before you arrive at the event. Thank you! :)