Saturday, February 27, 2010

random?

sorry that there's now two mackenzie's following this blog... LOL. i have two google accounts and i forgot which one i was using for here. 

anyways, three quick things.

1. my friend dianne has a shirt with a banana beating up a monkey. okay, maybe the violence between the banana and monkey is just IMPLIED. but it was still funny since jessica and i were amused and she had no idea what was going on.

2. i hate how february is such a slacker and doesn't even bother to finish off the three last days of any NORMAL month. it is throwing me off. "math test on 3/2/10" should be farther away!

3. when i try to tell stories about us bowling with our off hand at three in the morning... i start talking/laughing so loud and then going off into other tangents and otherwise being a spaz that my face physically hurt after lunch last week.

that is all.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on February, I have a big meeting on the 1st and I thought I had more time! Jokes on me... I was just thinking about the monkey today and now I kind of feel bad for the monkey. I mean, I wouldn't want to get hit by my own food and why is the monkey so upset that he is hitting himself with a banana? I think the monkey needs a hug! ok and on a side note why is kristin getting all the votes! no one wants to go to the moon with me! I am moon-fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Mackenzie very funny! Yes, I didnt even notice dianne had that shirt on tell u said something!! It sort of was IMPLIED!!!
    Also, the stories about bowlingh do turn out to be funny even if I hav heard it many times. That conversation always ends up somewhere different!!!
    Lastly,on a more serious note, Swy bout the math test!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah... i love this post. February is way to short i can not believe it is March already so not ready for this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha I have four votes for me! I told you that I am more moon-fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Youth Permission Form

Click here for the image

If you or a friend have not been to an event this year, please fill out this form before you arrive at the event. Thank you! :)