Monday, February 8, 2010

Nothing big but I cant sleep so why not post!

Hey guys,
Tonight, nothing big going on just still planning for the fun all nighter! Oh big thanks to the girls that took Kristin to see the movie last week, she really had a fun time! And I am so sorry that I couldn't make it, I had to ... well yea thanks again she loved it! So what was your guys favorite super bowl commercial? I really like the Doritos one with the little kid slapping his momma's date telling him what not to do "don't touch my momma, and don't touch my Doritos!". That one was funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qIkou5oNXo

Well I keep telling all of you to post a picture about something funny and I thought I should do what I ask for others to do. Well the first one is not really funny but when I was going through my pictures I past my wedding photos and thought to at least post one. She is the coolest person!





And Rowdy... he is something else. I started a new class online today and this picture made me think about reading for class so I posted it!




Can't wait for the All Nighter, Please let us know how many friends are coming if any so we can make sure everything is all good! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I have to say that that doritos commercial one was my fav. too. and i love that picture of rowdy =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i liked that one too. Also you two look cute together in ur wedding picture.

    ReplyDelete

Youth Permission Form

Click here for the image

If you or a friend have not been to an event this year, please fill out this form before you arrive at the event. Thank you! :)